Friday, March 5, 2010

Let me count the ways...

Most of you know Brad's birthday was Thursday.  He turned older than he would probably like to admit, but he is still older than me.  ;)  I've had the honor of being in his life for 14 years now.  Brad and I have been through a lot and I'm actually thankful for that.  I'm thankful to know that we didn't take the easy way out and I know we can make it through anything. 

I often comment to Brad that I wish he could understand how much I feel when I tell him I love him.  Not the times when we are hanging up the phone, but when I feel it so deep in my heart that I can't think of anything else to say to him.  Due to my lack of words with him, I thought I would give you faithful readers a few of the reasons I think Brad is awesome. 

 1.  Have you seen him?  He is hot.
 2.  He is my personal electric blanket at night.
 3.  He can make a really good fire.
 4.  He is a great cook.
 5.  He makes sure my car is functioning properly.
 6.  When he sits beside me on the couch he always lets me prop my feet on him.
 7.  He is passionate about the things he loves and he wants to share them with those that mean the most to him.
 8.  He lets me go to bed at 10:00.
 9.  As much as I hate to admit it, I know he will eventually let me get my way...on most things.
10. I trust him completely.
11. I love it when he holds my hand, even if just for a minute. 
12. He will give me a compliment just when I need it...like when I'm complaining about the size of my butt.
13. I love to hear him play music and sing.
14. I love that he has salt and pepper hair.
15. I love his mischeivious smile.  But I know I usually don't want to know what he is thinking when I see that smile.
16. He is an amazing handyman.  He can fix anything.
17. He showed me grace.  And he continues to show me grace.
18. He taught me how to love. 
19. He is a good man.  An amazing man. 
20. I can't imagine my life without him. 

I'm afraid this post doesn't do him justice.  But it does have one really long list so that makes me happy!

1 comment:

  1. As always, I love the list. I think it's a wonderfully sweet list. I especially like how it ends. You are a great wife. Happy Birthday Brad!!!

    ReplyDelete