Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hear no Evil

A quick email exchange this morning led to this post.  It's probably good too, I was starting to worry about not having light-hearted posts anymore.  As much as I try not to be, I am just too darn sarcastic.  And awesome. 

You know how most people just tell us what they think we want to hear?  Well, I am thinking of things I DON'T like to hear.

1.  The alarm.  Really, does anyone?  And if you comment and say you do, I know you are lying and will no longer be my friend.
2.  Fingernails on a chalkboard.  Have you noticed it isn't as bad if you do it?  So making others hear the awful sound is sometimes worth it.
3.  "I know, but..."  Just say it.  Just say "You're right".  Was that so hard?  I am extremely guilty of this.  But I'm awesome so it is ok. 
4.  "No".  when you mean yes. 
5.  "Yes, dear".  Bullcrap.  Trust me, it doesn't work as much as you think it does.
6.  The TV on when no one is watching.
7.  People who talk just to talk.  It really is ok to have silence.  Of course your talking covers up my under the breath comments.
8.  Woodpeckers on vinyl siding.  If you've never heard it, come on over.  You just have to bring something with you like coffee or wine.  Or both.
9.  When someone says "you probably don't want to go in there".  As in, I just let out last night's bean and spinach burrito. 
10.  On that same note, I basically don't like to hear anyone in the bathroom.
11.  Gum smacking.  I'm a gum chewer, but I can't stand to hear someone smack their gum.  Yes, I'm talking to you.
12.  Anything that has to do with snot NOT coming out of your nose.  You know, those people who make that awful noise that is making me dry heave right now just thinking about it.

I never get tired of hearing how awesome I am though.  Imagine that. 

1 comment:

  1. Your awesomeness is so far greater than anyone elses. And I agree with everything on your list. Some people can be so irritating.

    ReplyDelete