Thursday, April 21, 2011

My head wasn't a fan, but my toe was

I never had a pedicure until I was about 28 years old.  I was always ashamed of my feet.  I didn't have pretty toe nails and I didn't want anyone touching them.  I remember when I got married my stepmother wanted to buy me a pedicure to go along with my manicure.  I flat out refused.  She was quite confused.  If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have blamed her. 

So I personally think it is a little cool that the toe nail on my big toe looks like Gumby's head.  Only red.  Like he was in some kind of battle and lost.  Or the teletubbies met him in a dark alley and won.  Regardless, I have a toe nail that is shaped like Gumby's head.  I think it is a bit cool.  BTW, I stubbed my toe and it broke the nail.  I didn't purposefully shape it like that.

1 comment: