Thursday, July 21, 2011

He says he is sorry

I have this BFF.  She is pretty cool.  We've only had one fight that I can think of and it was because I wouldn't buy some stupid pants that she said looked good on me but I didn't like them.  She was brave enough to take me shopping to begin with because I absolutely hate it. 

There is a problem though.  Apparently my son isn't fond of her.  Every time he sees her, he cries.  Every. Time.  We can't figure out why.  Was it because she had gum?  I don't know?  Was it because she had a sucker in her mouth?  I don't know.  Is it her daughter?  I don't know.  Was it her dark hair?  I don't know.  You get the point. 

This weekend we met them at the park down the street.  Little boy had just woken up and eaten so he had everything necessary to make him happy.  I was nervous.  My little boy needs to like my BFF.  I will use her to babysit.  He must have heard my pleas because he didn't cry! 

So he threw up on her instead.  Maybe he got it out of his system.  (pun intended)

1 comment: