Monday, July 27, 2009

Ok, so I'm odd.

Brad and I help out with the youth group at church. Yeah, I feel bad for those youth as well. Anytime I say or type "youth" all I can think about is My Cousin Vinny and how he says "the two youts". So funny. Anyway, last night we went around the room and talked about things we think are abnormal or interesting about us. Needless to say, this took awhile. So since then I've been thinking more about mine. Here are a few. Feel free to add any if you know them about me.

1. I used to have a pet skunk.
2. I am double jointed in my thumbs and index fingers.
3. I like nuts, but refuse to eat them on anything. They are only good by themselves.
4. I have an unnatural obsession with fiber.
5. I don't really like chocolate ice cream, but love chocolate.
6. I can bend my index fingers back really far and it freaks Brad out. I love it.
7. I apologize for stuff all the time for no reason. I think "sorry" comes out too freely for no reason and not freely enough when needed.
8. I cannot drive under the speed limit. Or drive the actual speed limit.

Thats all I can think of, but more will come to me. What is most interesting about you?

1 comment: