Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Embarrassing was NOT part of the critieria

A wonderful friend of mine (herein known as former friend) pointed out a glaring omission from my last post. One thing that is uniquely me, quite disgusting and altogether embarrassing. I'll add it because I am dedicated to truth in all aspects. Actually, no, I'd just really like some comments.

9. I always have used, but completely un-gross, tissues in my pockets. I have been known to have them up my sleeve (long sleeves only) when pockets are not available. I have allergies. I need tissues. I'm frugal. It all adds up to saving the earth by reusing tissues. See, I'm not gross, I'm green, but not as in snot. Ok, maybe a little.

I was recently cleaning out my purse because it was honestly embarrassing. I had a huge fistful of used tissues to throw away. I'm not proud of it. And it kinda makes me a little sick to my stomach right now given my aversion to all things snot. I think I smell a New Years Resolution. No pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment