Monday, December 5, 2011

All I Want for Christmas

Am I the only one who hates to give people a list of things to get me for Christmas?  Oh?  I am?  Oh well.  I hate it.  If you are determined to get me something then you probably should have thought about what it was before having to ask me what I wanted.  :) 

So here is my list, in all it's glory. 

1.  Free time. 
2.  A clean house.
3.  NO. LAUNDRY.
4.  Enough money so I don't have to work.
5.  A new kitchen.
6.  New windows.
7.  10 lbs of weight loss. 
8.  The ability to run for 20 minutes without dying or requiring hospitalization.
9.  A personal chef.
10.  World peace.

Can you help me out with any of those? 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good list to me! I especially like the No laundry one. Let me know if you figure out how to accomplish that one.

    ReplyDelete