Thursday, July 30, 2009

No Boys Allowed

I just had a thought. Yes, its a rare occurrence, especially since its a thought that is worth sharing! It is no secret of my longing for children. As much as I love my dogs, its just not the same. I just realized, however, that every month when I realize its not my time for rejoicing for children, I am blessed with something else. Last month it was passing my SPHR exam, this month it is the possibility to two different jobs. It all goes back to getting what I need when God wants me to have it. So right now I take this opportunity to praise Him for knowing me so much better than I know myself.

I read this quote yesterday that I wanted to share.

"Lord, I ask that You grant me plenty of work to do, health and joy in simple things, an eye for beauty, a tongue for truth, and a heart that always loves." unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment