Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy, Not Pensive

I DO EXIST!  I was going to write a really long and sad penisve post today, but I don't want to.  I want to be happy.  And what makes me happy?  Besides Beam and Coke and sleeeping until 7 AM?  My little boy! 

He will be 2 next month which is completely mind blowing.  But he really is the cutest thing ever.  One post awhile back I put the ways I know he is my kid.  I'm going to do that again.  Some may be repeats though. 

1.  He is a little clumsy.  He was walking down the hall yesterday and ran into the door frame.  You know, that part that sticks out about 1 inch into the hallway.  Only one of my children could pull off that feat.

2.  He loves to be outside.  If he hears the doors open he comes running.

3.  He is double jointed in his thumbs.  So odd.  And he moves them the same way I do and everything.

4.  He wakes up early.  Now, let me say that early is relative.  Pre-children early was 7:30 or 8.  Now I would give almsot anything to sleep until that time.

5.  The whole curly hair thing.

6.  Those crazy blue eyes.  And those eyelashes!  Ladies - guard your hearts (and your daughters). 

7.  He loves to read.  Or be read to. 

8.  He could care less what he is wearing.  Seriously, I can dress him in anything. 

9.  He likes to surprise people.  From around a corner, with hand sanitzer, whatever. 

10.  He loves to laugh.  A loud, boisterous, can't be mistaken for anything except happiness laugh.  I'm not sure that one is me, but I love it.

11.  Oh, and he is independent as crap.  Drives me insane sometimes. 

12.  He. Has. No. Patience. 


So he wakes up every morning in one of three ways:
1.  Uh oh.  UH OH.  UHHHH OHHHHH.  UHHHHHHHH  OHHHHHHHH.  Over and over and over again.  Louder and louder. 
2.  Wow.  WOW.  WOOOOOWWW.  WWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW.  Over and over and over again.  Louder and louder.
3.  Mama.  MAMA.  MMMMMAAAAAMMMMMAAA.  That is so cute he can say it however he wants. 

And here he is.  In the dog crate.  I just want to add his grandmother allowed this to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment