Ok, so only one person told me she missed not having a new post to read...but she rocks so that means that everyone misses me. The problem is I don't have much to write. Isn't it completely sad now that I am employed and talk to more people than myself and my dogs I have nothing to write about? How boring can one person be?
So this one will be about my dogs. I think everything you need to know in life can be learned from animals. Here are a few things mine have taught me.
1. Whining usually gets you what you want.
2. It is ok to pee in the neighbor's yard. Unless they are home and are watching.
3. Circling before you poop is ok. In human terms this means that you need to check where you are getting ready to set your bum before its too late and you sit in something you hope was just cold but know probably wasn't.
4. When you can maximize your arm and leg length on the bed, you ensure you get most of the covers.
5. When you want some space, all you have to do is fart.
6. If you are cute, you can get away with anything.
7. When someone is sad they like kisses...or for you to bring them a toy to take their mind off whatever was bothering them.
8. When someone yells at you they generally don't want kisses...or toys.
9. Always be happy to see someone when they get home.
10. The whole unconditional love thing. This one doesn't really apply to me because I don't think I could ever be that nice, but I like that my dogs forget I've left them alone for 10 hours and forgot to feed them last night.
11. A nice breeze in the face makes you feel alive...as long as it is not downwind.
What about you? What have your animals taught you?