Monday, June 8, 2009

Facebook=help?

Is that even possible? I'm a facebook junkie. I don't do a whole lot on there, but spend way too much time. I just like to see what everyone else is doing, who isn't talking to me, who is friends with whom, who kept in touch, etc. Today I read something from a friend of mine that seemed as if it was written for me. It basically said "I'm trying to find my way, please help me". Of course the 'finding my way' struck me, but it was from a guy. I guess I think guys are much more certain, more deliberate, stronger. Its not often that they need help, and less often they ask for it (or so we think). I have been struggling A LOT lately with quite a few things. My poor husband is often my therapist/husband/crying shoulder/sounding board. He is too good to me. As much as I rely on him, even he can't fix this. I have to turn it over to the Lord. That is exactly what my facebook friend was doing. Why is this so hard for me? Why do I feel like this is my fight and won't allow anyone else in? People are willing to fight with me, why won't I let them?

No comments:

Post a Comment